ENTIRE SEASON 8 RECAP



Behold! A 10 hour long livestream! This video includes ALL recaps from season 8. This is a great opportunity for new fans who only started watching in season 9 or old fans who recently started watching again after stopping for a bit. 

Fans can see what the other hermits did for the season, just in case some of you didn't watch all POV's during the season (just like me). Not only that, if you are bored and need something to watch, this can basically count as sort of a movie too. 

You can save some time from having to search up each hermit's episodes and all the major things you need to know can be seen here already all in one sitting. Hermitcraft recap is definitely saving a lot of time for all of us who might be too busy to watch way more than 10 hours of videos.

Since there are 26 members active on the server and each season contains roughly 100 episodes EACH HERMIT, 10 hours of recap is definitely a time saver for the busy bees. You can watch the other recaps by visiting their channel here. Other hermitcraft related things from different season can also be found there.

I will only be posting recent updates here in the blog, but if you interested in knowing about the older seasons, then I can look in to it as well. Let me know by emailing me via the contact form on the side! I should also include that I've only started watching during season 7, so I am not that informed about the older seasons, but some research should do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season 8 Map

Season 9 Map